Thursday, 18 October 2012

surprise hubby at woodland ;p

well,well,well,today give my dearest hubby a surprise when he is working. Hopefully he like the surprise that i gave him ^^ feeling sad due to what he had say just now....
he say ,he may not my cup of tea,then still say maybe we shouldnt had start,hubby _l_ this is for u.
heart broken after what u had say,seriously im dissappointed in what u had say to me,love you so much yet treat me like this ): But never mind is okayy(:
dearest hubby,
hope u enjoy the 45min when i went to find u(:
although spending 45min of my times with u before i go work is worth it although  raining,i still never fail to go find u when u working,giving u surprise standing beside u around 2 min still didnt notice me :< i love you <3

your dearest wifey (:

No comments:

Post a Comment