Monday, 15 October 2012

my dearest hubby,i miss you..

dear hubby ,miss me anot? two days didnt meet me le,damn shag when working,plus tiring on work T.T i miss u so damn much!tmr ,finally can meet u le,hopefully i wish today we wont quarrel because others people and not quarrel because of us(:
u had been jealous this few months ever since we been together^.< like it anot :P
lots of fun,quarrel and misunderstanding between both of us.
honeymood is over? i dont think so (: my honeymood coming :P
dont envy,hubby^^ sorry for didnt tell u ,how i felt for u. i dont wish to share not because of what,is just that ,my words will hurt u in some ways..
i had been thinking that issit good for us to be like this till anything?
i got things to tell u.
firstly,i dont like others guy when my heart belong to u.
secondly,dont jealous so much,is not good,everything jealous u not tired?
thirdly,when u stress or anything,u can talk to me as ur friend,dont need treat me as ur gf at that MOMENT ONLY!
fourly,please take care of urself,dont strave ur stomach please!
fifthly,11 more day ,3 months sio! ^^ happy anot?
lastly,remember i will be there for u,no matter what happen(:
i love ong paper box forever -wink wink-
no matter,past or future,i dont give a fcuk _l_ i only care for the present that u belong to me,and i love u.
our stories have begin in 26th july 2012.
me + u = i love u
To u,im ur life.
To me,u're my world.
Let when through up and down,thick and thin together.
we are always like handphone,witout battery it wont be working.
Be it now or future,let cherish every moment together(:

well,well,well,im thinking to quit my current job and pei u work till start of my school,this is what im thinking now,i still dont know what to do yet,im still considering T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment